Water-Tite 101 Crystalline
Water-Tite 101 is a crystalline capillary waterproofing formulation which provides a lasting imperviousness to water. It is used for both internal and external applications and has excellent adhesion to all cement-based substrates.
Recommended for use in the following applications:
- water treatment or sewage structures
- basement walls
- irrigation tunnels
- supporting walls/columns
- tunnels, silos, water tanks
- foundation slabs inside
- underground garages
- Water-Tite 101 is a crystalline capillary waterproofing formulation of selected blends
- Estimated coverage of 1 to 1.3 kg per sq meter @ 2 coats (but actual coverage will depend upon the profile and porosity of the substrate)
HOW TO USE
- Water-Tite 101 can be applied on both new and old structures either on water retaining side or on the negative side.
- For surface preparation, make sure surface is free of laitance, dirt, paint coating and other foreign matter.
- Surface must be left damp for application of Water-Tite 101
- Mix 4.54 kg with 1.5 liters of clean water OR 25 kg bag with 8.25 liters of water. Mix thoroughly with slow speed drill equipment until cramy consistency is achieved.
- Allow mix to rest for 15 minutes then apply