UnderWater Injection Epoxy
PIONEER INJECTION UNDERWATER is a low viscosity, two component versatile, non-shrink epoxy product. When mixed together it produces a very tough material highly resistant to water and most chemicals including gasoline, oil, some acids, and alkalis. It contains no solvent, hence,
there is no shrinkage during cure and it will not chip, crack or peel.
Viscosity of the product is ideal for easy injection to hairline cracks.
· Adhesive for FRP bonding to Concrete and Steel
. Ideal for hairline cracks
· Excellent bonding strength
· Ideal fore underwater crack injection jobs.
· Highly resistant to water
· Highly resistant to chemicals
AVAILABLE in 3.8L Kits
AREA OF APPLICATION
· Repair of cracks, spalled and unsound concrete
· Filling bolt holes
· Can be used as grouting with addition of aggregates
· Ideal for retroffitting jobs under water and damp substrate.
Tensile Strength (D638) : 32 MPa
Flexural Strength (D790): 52 MPa
Compressive Strength (D695-91) : 75 MPa