PioneerPro Structural Adhesive- Epoxy Resin
Structural Epoxy is a 100% solids thermo-setting compound that forms strong bonds on a wide variety of rigid materials, e.g. concrete, glass, metals, ceramics, timber and some plastics (except polyethylene, soft PVC and Teflon).
Available in 1.9 and 7.6L kits.
1. Bonding steel to steel and steel to concrete. Used for structural strengthening systems.
2. Repairing concrete substrates. Filling cracks and also used for patch repairs on floors or vertical walls.
3. Ceramics or glass tiles to wooden or concrete surfaces. Repairing or joining marble blocks to marble, wood or concrete
4. Repairing broken dentures
5. Bonding decorative and metal hardware to wood, metal and concrete
6. Repairing broken or worn-out furniture, sporting goods, metal or concrete tanks, etc.
Tensile Strength 17 MPa
Compressive Strength: 33 MPa
Flexural Strength 36 MPa
Excellent Chemical Resistance; Highly resistant to water, acids, alkali, and other organic solvents and chemicals