PioneerPro Epoxy Coating & Primer- (1 & 4L)
PIONEER Epoxy Primer is a two component polyamide cured epoxy coating designed for use in metal finishes, concrete, wood or previously painted surfaces or as an immediate coat under light-colored topcoats
- Steel, timber and concrete protection
- Primer and adhesion promoter
Color: Grey & White
Available in 1L and 4L sets
Abrasive blast clean to Class 2 ½ minimum, or mechanically clean. Surface must be free from all grease
2. AGED. UNCOATED, CONCRETE
Must be dry, clean and free from oils, fats or greases. Degrease or scrub with detergents if necessary. The concrete must be free from any incompatible additives or curing agents. Acid etch or abrasive blast clean.
Stir base, then hardener, then combine and mix until completely homogeneous. Allow the mixture to stand for at least 1 hour prior to use. For dipping, no need to add thinner.
1. Airless Spray: Spray viscosity, no thinning required.
2. Conventional spray: DeVilbiss JGA 502 with “D” set up or equipment;
3. Roller application: Using approved sleeves, provided mixed material is immediately applied and material, surface and air temperatures are under 25ºC. Use a natural bristle or short nap roller with phenolic core. Lambswool applicator may also be used.
4. Brush: For cutting in and touch up areas only.