Non-Sag Epoxy Mortar; Repair Mortar
Ideal for construction repair applications and also boat building for increased strength, durability and reliability.
- A two-component adhesive best suited for marine applications.
- Will not sag or drip if applied up to 1/2 of an inch thick making it ideal for vertical applications.
- Adheres well to damp surfaces.
- Color: Beige
Available in cans of 1.9 and 7.6L.
- Dry or damp surfaces of wood, metal, concrete, glass, fiberglass (FRP or GRP) and some plastics.
- Attachment of metal fixtures, hull fittings and trims.
- Mounting engine bolts and metal or concrete pipe joints.
- Rough or imperfect grains of wooden hulls and structures.
- Leaks on rigid pipe joints.
- Encapsulates wood or metal structures to reinforce and protect them from elements of corrosion, deterioration and decay.
- Dents or curves and punctured holes of metal structures such as cars, trucks, other vehicles or equipment.
- Gaps, irregular surfaces of ferrocement or wooden boat hull structures.
- Uneven pattern of fiberglass (FRP or GRP).
- Sheathing of boat hulls prior to finishing or painting.
- Imperfect joints, cracks, rot areas or holes caused by sea borers or when wood replacement is necessary.
- Masonry defects such as loose ceramic tiles, adobe stones, bricks,
- Stones blocks in bathrooms: kitchen and façade.
- Potlife: 40 to 70 mins
HOW TO USE
- Mix equal parts of components A and B.
- Blend thoroughly until a uniform color is achieved.
- Epoxy Reducer may be mixed into the epoxy to achieve a less viscous consistency.