Epoxy Coating; GreatFloor-300 High Chemical Resistance
PIONEER PRO GreatFloor-300 is a two-component polyamide epoxy compound, which cures into a tough hard film and abrasion resistance. Used for coating new or old un-coated or previously coated industrial concrete floors exposed to:
> heavy foot and vehicle traffic;
> Intermittent chemical spills, splashes and washing.
For primer, please visit GreatFloor-100.
- A two-component, heavy-duty, 100% solids epoxy floor coating for heavy-duty protection of industrial floors.
- Has a gloss finish
- With coverage of 2 square meters per litre
- With very good weathering resistance
- Available in red, yellow, dark grey, light grey, green, blue, white and beige colours
Available in cans of 4 Litre sets.TECHNICAL INFO
- Dry Time (Initial cure @ 29 deg C): 3-6 hours
- Full Cure/Maximum Strength: 168 hours
- Pot life (@29 deg C): 1/2 to 1 hour, less at higher temperatures.
- Do surface inspection before application. Check floor design, integrity and contaminants. Check moisture content too as this may be detrimental to coating adhesion.
- To prepare surface, make sure it is dry, clean and free from oils, fats or greases.
- If the surface to be coated is smooth, it should be abraded using medium to coarse sandpaper for better adhesion.
- Mixing ratio is 2 parts A to 1 part B
- Stir individual components then combine, adding part B to part A and mix thoroughly until uniformly blended to a workable consistency.