PIONEER PRO GreatFloor-200 is a two-component polyamide epoxy compound, which cures into a tough hard film and abrasion resistance.
Used as topcoat on primer, as well as finish coat over broadcast aggregate, slurry and trowel epoxy systems.
For primer, please visit GreatFloor-100.
- A two-component polyamide epoxy compound that cures into a tough and hard film.
- With superior abrasion resistance giving floors a seamless tile-like finish.
- Available in different colours: red, yellow, blue, light grey, dark grey, white.
Available in cans of 4 Litre sets.
- Tack-free time: 3-4 hrs at room temperature
- Cure time: 100% cure (overnight)
- Coverage: 12-15 SQM per kit (gallon) at 2 coats
HOW TO USE
- Ideal for use in warehouses, bottling plants, kitchens, showrooms, garages.
- Apply to concrete floors to seal and protect against dirt and grease.
- Mixing ratio of 3:1 (component A/component B)
- Application method is by paint brush, paint roller or spray