Used as a stand-alone protective coating, high strength, pigmented binder for light to heavy-duty seamless epoxy coating. Also as low viscosity and high quality concrete protective coating. GreatFloor 100 is mainly used as a trowel (or roller) applied primer for GreatFloor-200 and GreatFloor-300. But it can also be used as a topcoat on concrete and steel.
- Great Floor 100 is a two-component, 100% solids epoxy
- With low viscosity for good penetration into concrete and uniform wetting of filler aggregates
- Gloss finish. Will chalk if exposed to sunlight
Available in cans of 4 Litre sets. Available colours: Grey, White and ...
- Low viscosity
- Dry time: initial cure: 12 hours at 29 deg C
- Full Cure Maximum Strength: 168 hours
- Coverage: 20-25 square meters per gallon
HOW TO USE
- Apply to concrete floors as a primer to stabilize the surface and give excellent adhesion for epoxy coatings.
- Induction time of 5-10 minutes is required for the 2 resins to partially co-react.
- Mixing ratio of 2:1 (part A to part B)