All Purpose Marine Epoxy
Ideal for applications that require repair, bonding and fabrications... Filling and sealing of cracks, repair of boats, fibregalss, timber and ... Bonding agent for all substrates.
A multi-purpose adhesive for:
- Marine applications.
- Surfing boards.
- Fabrications, bonding fibreglass, steel plates to steel or concrete.
- Installing ceramics or glass tiles to wood or concrete surfaces.
- Repairing or joining marble blocks to itself, wood or concrete.
- Replacing rivets and screws on metal and wood fabrications.
- Bonding decorative and metal hardware to wood, metal and/or concrete.
- Ideal for large surface applications that require repair, bonding, and fabrication.
- Color: Pink.
Available in 1.9L and 7.6L sets
- Potlife: 1-2 hours
- Cure time: 6-8 hours
- Full cure: 96 hours
HOW TO USE
- Mix equal parts of components A and B.
- Blend thoroughly until a uniform color is achieved
Shelf Life @24 C: 12 months
Color A Pink, B Beige
Consistency Soft Paste
Solids Content 100%
Shore D Hardness (24 hrs) 80 minimum
Mixing Ratio 1:1 by volume
Pot Life @26 C 1 – 2 hours
Cure Time, Initial Strength 6 – 8 hours
Tensile Strength 17 MPa
Shear Strength 14 MPa
Compressive Strength 55 MPa