Waterproofing Membrane; Water-Tite 102 Acrylic/Cementitious
Water-Tite 102 is a waterproofing membrane used in the following areas of application:
- roof deck
- kitchen, toilets
- basement walls (positive side)
- concrete gutter
- toilets and baths
- plant boxes
Available in 4.54 kg kit
- Water-Tite 102 is a two-component, flexible cementitious waterproofing membrane which consists of selected cement blend with well-graded fillers and synthetic resin.
- Can be used without a primer.
- With excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Algae and fungus resistant
- Durable and weather resistant
- Mixed Color: Gray
- Pot life (@ 30 deg C): Approximately 1 hour
- Tack Free Time: Approximately 2 hours (depending on temp and humidity)
- Coverage: 2.5 to 3.0 square meters (at 2 coats)
HOW TO USE
- For surface preparation, make sure that substrate is clean and sound, free of dust and loose particles.
- Dampen the substrate before applying Water-Tite 102
- Pour part A (liquid) and add Part B (powder) into container. Mix for 5 minutes until homogenous and lump-free and stir manually before use.
- For horizontal and vertical surface, roller or brush may be used.
- Apply 1st coat generously to fill all the pores. Allow to dry for approximately 2-3 hours before applying 2nd coat. Second coat must be applied crosswise.
- After applying 2nd coat, allow minimum curing time interval of 15-72 hours before laying the screed and commencing pond test.