Concrete Repair Epoxy Thin Mortar; Concrete Epoxy LV (Low Viscosity)
The best crack filler & sealer, most durable low viscosity concrete repair mortar and also binder for old concrete to freshly poured concrete topping; and also suitable as a primer to resurface flooring, and patching extensively degraded concrete.
1. Concrete crack filling of floors, driveways and industrial warehouses.
2. Can be used as an excellent primer for new screeds on concrete floors.
3. Repairing concrete patches on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
4. Bonding old concrete to freshly poured concrete topping, and eliminating “cold joints” between old and new concrete.
5. Bonding precast concrete structural units such as concrete decors under damp or dry conditions.
6. Bonding steel or timber to concrete surfaces; anchoring machinery to a concrete floor.
7. Anchoring and grouting concrete or ceramic floor tiles over cement, wood or steel substrates.
Cures on damp and dry substrates.
Provides the strongest and most durable bond between concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
Pourable in consistency of self-levelling.
- Applicable over a wide temperature range.
- Shrink free
Available in cans 1.9L and 7.6L sets. Colour: grey
Potlife : 1.5 to 2 hours
Tack-free time: 4-6 hours
Cure time: 72 hours
- Compressive Strength: 48 MPa, Tensile Strength 31 MPa
HOW TO USE
Mix equal parts of components A and B.
Blend thoroughly until a uniform colour is achieved.