Concrete Epoxy HV; Epoxy-based Mortar
Strongest repair mortar for concrete buildings, bridges, floors and walls.
1. Unique as patch repair of concrete and filling holes and wide cracks.
2. Bonding old concrete to freshly poured concrete topping, and eliminating “cold joints” between old and new concrete.
3. Bonding wood or steel to concrete surfaces such as anchoring machinery to a concrete floor.
4. Anchoring and grouting concrete or ceramic floor tiles over cement, wood or steel.
- It cures and bonds on damp or dry conditions.
- Extremely high abrasion and impact resistant. High early strength.
- Very high tensile and flexural strength. Shrink free.
- Supplied in factory proportioned units.
- Resistant to dilute acid, alkalis and most oils etc.
- Proven in service.
- Two components of different colours enabling visual control of degree of mixing.
- Non-sag characteristics when applied on vertical or sloping surfaces. Does not sag or flow if applied up to 1/8 of an inch thick.
- When cured, it exhibits tough, hard, durable and strong bond between concrete and metal, masonry or timber.
- A two-component thermo-setting adhesive for concrete surface applications.
- Provides a strong and durable bond.
Concrete Epoxy HV is a 2-component thixotropic mortar based on epoxy resin and selected aggregates. Concrete Epoxy HV may be used as a repair or patching mortar for concrete, cement mortars and stone. The ease of application and tolerance of site conditions ensures the product can be used to repair or restore profiles on precast or cast in-situ concrete elements as well as a general void filler for both vertical and overhead work. Suitable also as an abrasion and impact resistant coating.
Available in cans 1.9L or 7.6L sets
Potlife : 1.5 to 2 hours
Tack-free time: 4-6 hours
Cure time: 6-8 hours
- Compressive Strength: 58 MPa, Tensile Strength 20 MPa
HOW TO USE
Mix equal parts of components A and B. It's best to take small amounts of part A and B each time and mix.
Blend thoroughly until a uniform colour is achieved.
- Apply on a clean surface with no standing water, dust, oil or grease. No need to mention that substrate preparation is crucial in concrete repair jobs.